Monday, October 22, 2007

Podcasting the Weather

The mission today, should I choose to accept it, is to watch or listen to a podcast. I've already listened to/watched a few podcasts in the form of mini-lessons for learning 2.0. They were interesting and informative and served a specific purpose toward fulfilling my homework requirements. My computer doesn't seem to be fast enough to keep up with some podcasts, however, and the audio/video had frequent pauses throughout. It turned three minutes into four, but that was OK.

Today I found an audio podcast that sounded interesting using a podcast search engine (if that's the proper term). The subject heading were "quilters" and "quilting" and "quilts". Unfortunately, most of the four minutes was a lovely voice extolling the virtues of Autumn. She loved the lovely reds and golds of the trees. She loved wearing lovely sweaters all day without getting overheated. I loved it coming to a lovely end.

1 comment:

Blue said...

Are you going to the quilt show at the Fairgrounds this weekend? I always look forward to it!