Friday, February 1, 2008

Wikis, pt. 2

I did the reading, learned the concepts, then deleted the addition to the SubLife page that I added last week. Since I belong to the "on-call staff", I don't really have a branch to call my own to brag about. I love all the branches. Everywhere I go, the staff are wonderful. I feel welcomed each day that I show up for work. I have more co-workers that just about anybody else at KRL and no one is a stranger for long. This is the best job I've ever had, and I'd say so on the Wiki, except there isn't really an appropriate place to do so. Sorry, Bob.

1 comment:

The Big Read @ Kitsap Regional Library said...

remember - one of the best things about a wiki is that if you don't see a place for what you want to say - you can always create one.

if you would like to see the wiki have a page for people to talk about how they feel about working at krl - by all means, make it happen.

bc