Monday, February 11, 2008

Sites for Students 2pt0

Hi Bob. I'm getting down to the wire on this MP3 carrot challenge. Today I explored, or at least tried to explore, Notely and Stikkit. Notely looks like an awesome site through which to create, compile, update, and review classroom notes. If I were back in college, I would probably try it out myself. I watched the tour video, but couldn't get the sound to happen. Stikkit looked more promising for the "woman of a certain age" that can't remember "Who am I, and Why am I here?" most of the time. Unfortunately, I could not get any of the little video tutorials to load, so I didn't get the in-depth intro I would have liked. All in all, however, I was very impressed at the variety and creativity of various sites listed in the lesson. These times they are a changin'.

1 comment:

bear said...

Red one-
You are breathing on the finish line- get Mossy on Sharepoint then make sure you're here Thursday.

Great job!

bc