Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'm Late, I'm Late...

Wikis on blogs, blogs on wikis. My brain is starting to hurt again. The assignemnt, should I choose to accept it (and I obviously have, being the incredibly competive individual that I am), is to come up with an idea for a KRL wiki. This is a challenge since I've never had an original thought in my entire life. So, I will have to fall back on my old favorite - gleaning Great Ideas from other sources. I loved the list of northwest mysteries at the Stevens County wiki. A brief synopsis of each title doesn't seem like too much to ask. They apparently thought so, however.
I visited the Project Runway site, but had no idea what Project Runway was all about, so I didn't glean any Great Ideas from this source. Personally, I would love to hear what others have to say about local restaurant favorites, safe places to ride a bicycle, wonderful thrift stores and cheap & easy recipes that taste good. But I don't suppose any of these Great Ideas have much to do with the function of a library, so if I want to see any of them in print, I'll have to do it myself. And since I doubt that no one except me would consider any of these a Great Idea, it ain't gonna happen.

1 comment:

krl2pt0 said...

Red One:

I also think great local restaurants, recipes, and stuff from local artists are perfect material for a wiki.

bc